Monday, November 2, 2009

Settling in LA & Future of This Blog

Hey guys,

It's been awhile since I updated the blog. I've been settling into LA, work and trying to get used to LA traffic, sun everyday, and west coast life in general. So far, things are going well ;)

So I started this blog to document the cross country vespa trip, but I've decided to continue adding to it with new content. I figure, I still ride quite often and while they might not be "long" journeys, they may be interesting none the less to some of you. Also, I am thinking of taking a couple long-ish rides in the near future. Ideas have ranged from LA to Mexico, to LA to Vancouver, to maybe even LA to Alaska! So anyways, keep checking back - I plan to add some content soon.

As for the previous journey and logs, I plan to retag and rename them as "Vespa Cross Country Journey" or something, so it will be easy for people to go back if needed.

Anyways, if you're reading this, thanks for following along...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great blog! Really enjoyed reading it!

Anais Anais said...

Please continue posting, even if short treks. You can possibly add a new angle to suburban scooting.

Wangta said...

Thanks for your comments guys - I will keep posting, but I'm currently camera-less! I'm working on getting a nice camera soon - will keep everyone posted.

HanBaiHe said...

Long-ish? You call LA to Alaska long-ISH? What to you is actually long!?